PARKING OPTIONS AT THE GRAND
MORE PARKING OPTIONS AT THE GRAND ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Parking at The Grand Cinema’s 438 Fawcett lot (FKA the “Member Lot”), is now open to all ticket holders during select times. Parking is accessible here only by providing your ticket confirmation and license plate number by web access or at the box office. We monitor the lot regularly.
Parking at 438 Fawcett is allowed Monday-Friday from 4:30 pm-11:30 pm; Saturday, Sunday, and holidays open-11:30 pm. Parking time is 4 hours from parking confirmation. Our hope is that you may use the time to grab a bite at a restaurant or meet with friends.
HOW TO PARK AT 438 FAWCETT AVE
1. Buy a ticket online or at the box office
2. If requested using the web: open this PARKING REQUEST FORM on your device. Enter your name, phone number, and your unique 7-digit booking confirmation code (starts with “W”) and license plate number in the form. Click “Submit.” You should receive a parking confirmation message. You cannot reuse codes.
3. If requested at the box office: after you receive your ticket, enter the above information in the same form online. If you do not have access to it, ask the box office manager for assistance.
4. You will have exactly 4 hours of parking time from receipt of the message or confirmation by the box office manager. Please note the time, as a reminder will not be provided.
5. Make sure you are parking during M-F 4:30-11:30 pm, S-Su/Holiday from open to 11:30 pm. Otherwise, you may be towed!
Please note any vehicles that have not submitted a request or provided incorrect information may be subject to possible towing or removal of parking privileges. Only authorized vehicles are permitted. The lot is regularly monitored.
The Grand Cinema disclaims any liability for any loss whatsoever, including, but not limited to, theft, damage to personal property, or personal injury, in connection with the use of the lot.
WHERE IS 438 FAWCETT?
The lot is ½ block north of The Grand on Fawcett Avenue, between the sheepskin store and the fire station.
DOES THIS APPLY TO THE LOT NEXT TO THE GRAND AT 606 FAWCETT?
No, the parking there is still open to Grand ticket holders after 4:00 pm on weekdays and all day on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, it is open to all Grand ticket holders. Before 4pm on weekdays, you must purchase a $2 dashboard pass from the box office or pay via phone per the lot owner’s on-site instructions.
I AM A MEMBER WITH A $5 PARKING PASS, WHAT DO I DO?
Members with lot passes expiring on or after March 16, 2020 (the date we closed down for COVID-19 related reasons): we can offer you 1 free movie ticket, or you can consider the remainder of the value of your prior purchase a donation to the nonprofit Grand Cinema. Bring your pass for exchange if you opt for a movie.