I like being prepared for things, I am not a procrastinator, this SHOULD be enough time to prepare for any holiday, right?
My rush of adrenaline last night says otherwise.
Gift giving isn't the most important thing in life, neither is getting gifts. Of course. Deep down I think we all know what's best: sharing time with those we care about, showing generosity to all.
The thing that gets me every time though, is that finding a thoughtful present for someone can be a wonderful way to make them feel special and cared about. So here I am less than two weeks away from Christmas knowing that I have some shopping to do. And you probably do too.
Thankfully, I work at The Grand Cinema which is chockfull of excellent gift ideas. Like these:
1. For the person who would rather be at the theater but still wants to sport some team spirit: Grand Logo T-Shirt in Team Colors!
2. For the chef in your life who wishes they could beat our famous popcorn: a Grand Logo Apron!
3. For your stalwart outdoorsy friend, an item no Northwesterner can live without: the Grand's hooded sweatshirt!
4. For anyone you know who loves a great cinematic experience: Movie Money! (It can be used for ANYthing at The Grand, from movie tickets to mimosas.)
5. Not sure what to get your niece/ nephew/ grandchild/ youngster in your life? Movie Posters!
We have a wide selection of films from all genres. (At only $5 each they make great stocking stuffers too, if you can get them in there.)
6. For the environmentally conscious friend: help them stay refreshed and hydrated with a limited edition Grand Cinema water bottle. Bonus: these bottles can be refilled at our H20 station! Available for purchase only in theater.
7. For the ultra movie buff in your family, gift them with tickets to a red carpet party to watch the Oscars live with The Grand and our community of movie lovers. Our Film Awards Party celebrates the Academy Awards in style on February 26, 2017.
8. Most important of all, the gift of a Grand Cinema membership is the gift that keeps giving, all year long. Give your loved one discounted tickets on quality independent film and free popcorn for a whole year!
The Grand is also a wonderful place to spend time with your family over the holidays. Join us for a film and pick up some gifts while you're here!