Back to Events
TRACK 01: Local Music Video Showcase
June 1st 6:30pm
Join us for the inaugural TRACK 01:Local Music Video Showcase, a partnership with Alma Mater Tacoma.
TRACK 01 shares some of the best in local music videos, many of which will be premiering at this event. Each screening includes Q&As with filmmakers and musicians, and your ticket will also get you into the after-party concert June 2. The programming is the same each night; we are screening it twice in order to accommodate as many people as possible.
TRACK 01 features:
- Documentary about the band Pig Snout, directed by Kris Crews (premiere)
- "Impasse" by Mirrorgloss, directed by Jack Saffle
- "Grown Man" by Fly Moon Royalty, directed by Bryan Campbell
- "Something New" by DJ Phinisey, directed by Peter Berkley (premiere)
- "Home" by Bruce Leroy, directed by Silong Chhun and Brian Robinson (premiere)
- "Good is in the Graveyard" by Trees & Timber directed by Sean Downey
- "Knife Thrower" by Ben Von Wildenhaus, directed by Danny Boulet
- "The Woah Song" from the musical Lizard Boy featuring Justin Huertas, directed by Laura Marshall
- "Streets Don't Love Me" by TNT featuring Sir Mix-A-Lot and LK, directed by James Winters
- & more!
Filmmaker & musician Q&As at each screening.
General Admission: $15.00
Ticket price includes after-party concert on June 2 at The Carpenter's Building, 1322 Fawcett Ave.
Additional tickets for the June 2 after-party concert at The Carpenter's Building will be available at the door: $10.00