Film Camp Mentors and Volunteers - Summer 2018
For our 2018 Summer Film Camp sessions, The Grand Cinema is seeking:
- Volunteer Production Assistants - Film Camp PAs are responsible for assisting Filmmaker Mentors, and maintaining a positive and supportive experience of participating youth. Mentors and PAs lead a small group of campers through a week-long filmmaking session using the provided film camp curriculum, as set by the Film Camp Lead Instructor. PAs are responsible for the general safety, development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in their group. PAs report to their group Mentor, who reports to the Film Camp Director and Assistant Director. Read the full job description by clicking the link above.
Complete the application form linked above and here by June 20, 2018. Contact Katy with any questions.
Click the link above to learn more about Film Camp.
- JUNE 25 - 29, 2018: Beginners Session 1, ages 10 - 14, 9 AM - 4 PM daily
- JULY 9 - 13, 2018: Beginners Session 2, ages 10 - 14, 9 AM - 4 PM daily
- JULY 23 - 27, 2018: Advanced* Session 3, all ages, 9 AM - 4 PM daily
- JULY 30 - AUGUST 3, 2018, Advanced* Session 4, all ages, 9 AM - 4 PM daily
- New! AUGUST 20 - 24, 2018, Grown Up Film Camp Session 5, ages 18+, daily times TBA. This film camp is open to adults ages 18 and over and will be geared toward those with little to no film experience. More details to be announced in March.
- Film Camp Director: Jason Ganwich, Film Camp Assistant Director: Kimberly Loucks
- M-F, 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM
- 20 campers, 5 in each team
- Along with each session, there is also a required orientation meeting on June 23, 2018